Sign in to follow this  
m_usse12

how to remove the footer logo?

m_usse12

When I upgraded from pagelines 1.2.3. to Pagelines framwork Developer. I got the pagelines footer logo (the branch) which is impossible to remove. I also lost the footer menu, and term line in footer and more statement in footer, please help. Thanks Manfredo

WebWerx
@m_usse12: Add this to custom.css in order to remove (the lovely) branch [b][i]Code Removed Users wishing to have the PageLines logo removed need to contact the HelpDesk[/i][/b]

m_usse12
Thank you so much, I still have the problem of not being able to put a new footer logo even if I am using the add footer logo and text, More statement (footcols), site terms statement (footcols) have no functionality. appreiciate help. thanks Manfredo

Simon
If you login, wp-admin => pagelines => account the leaf will disappear anyway.

m_usse12
Hi Simon, thank you I am not sure I understand. I did what you said several times and the leaf stayed before I was contacted by WeBWerx The leaf has disapperad with the [b]Code Removed Users wishing to have the PageLines logo removed need to contact the HelpDesk[/b] (If you login, wp-admin => pagelines => account the leaf will disappear anyway.) The problem I have is that I cant replace: I still have the problem of not being able to put a new footer logo even if I am using the add footer logo and text, More statement (footcols), site terms statement (footcols) they dont seem to have any functionality. appreiciate help. Thanks Manfredo

Danny
Hi Manfredo, If you wish to add your own logo to the PageLines footer, please follow the instructions on this post. http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/17527/footer-logo-problems#Item_11 @Manfredo @WebWerx The code you posted in the above topics has been removed, if users wish to have this code they need to contact the PageLines HelpDesk hello@pagelines.com please do not post this code again in any other posts.

Please search our forums, before posting!

m_usse12
Hi Danny, I am sorry I wont, I hope it has been taken away from the forum because it was there I found it. All the best and thank you! Manfredo

Jenny
If you still need help with this topic, please let us now. Otherwise, if you consider this topic resolved, please accept an answer. Thanks!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.