Sign in to follow this  
danko_matasic

Buddy press server error 500

danko_matasic

When I was installed buddy press plugin everything was fine. But when I was going thrue buddy press settings and click save and finish, alll my site was gone into the server error 500. Problem disapiere after I delete folder of buddy press plugin in cpanel. How to make buddy press work fine, cause i need to have hostel forum for guests. Tnx

Rob
Danko, Some time ago, Buddypress was updated and no longer functions properly with PlatformPro as has been discussed many times here in the forums. I'd suggest you upgrade to PageLines Framework, then follow http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/How_to_Use_the_BuddyPress_for_PageLines_Plugin this to install Buddypress properly.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

danko_matasic
Sorry, but I dont understand this first sentence: [quote]This plugin is only compatible with the PageLines Framework. It is not compatible with PlatformPro PlatformPro users will need to upgrade to a PageLines Professional or PageLines Developer license[/quote] I remember very well that I bought theme with forum, and now that's don't work anymore??? so I need to give you more of my money or what?

Danny
Hi Danko, I recommend you contact the PageLines Helpdesk and inform them of your issue, they will be able to assist you.

Please search our forums, before posting!