Sign in to follow this  
wudza

Flexcroll custom scrollbar for page content

wudza

Dear all! Does any1 have an sucessfull experience of implementing the Flexroll scrollbars on Pagelines theme? the problem is I can't get custom scrollbar in Mozilla & Opera brosers (they use only the standart gray windows scrollball) right of the text Plugin link: http://www.hesido.com/web.php?page=customscrollbar Wordpress forum discussion: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-scrollbar-flexcroll my url link where custom scrollbar to be implemented: http://xn--80aaaaxa5azaveei3dwa3j.xn--p1ai/krasota/ customizations made according to the how to use instruction: - Plugin files are uploaded to the theme folder on host: flexcroll.js flexcrollstyles.css - Header.php code added:

<?php
	/*

HEADER

This file controls the HTML  and top graphical markup (including Navigation) for each page in your theme.
		You can control what shows up where using WordPress and PageLines PHP conditionals

This theme copyright (C) 2008-2010 PageLines

*/
		pagelines_register_hook('pagelines_before_html'); // Hook
	?>
	>

<?php
			pagelines_register_hook('pagelines_head'); // Hook

wp_head(); // Hook (WordPress)

echo ploption('asynch_analytics');  // Recommended Spot For Asynchronous Google Analytics
	?>
	>
	<?php

pagelines_register_hook('pagelines_before_site'); // Hook

if(has_action('override_pagelines_body_output')):
		do_action('override_pagelines_body_output');

else:  ?>

<?php pagelines_register_hook('pagelines_before_page'); // Hook ?>
<?php pagelines_register_hook('pagelines_before_header');?>
<?php pagelines_template_area('pagelines_header', 'header'); // Hook ?>
<?php pagelines_register_hook('pagelines_before_main'); // Hook ?>
/*==added==06_03_2012==13_00=for=testing=universal=scrollbars======*/ /**/ /*wp_enqueue_script(???flexcroll??™, 'http://xn--80aaaaxa5azaveei3dwa3j.xn--p1ai/wp-content/themes/pagelines/flexcroll.js'); ?>*/ <?php endif;?>
- Page "Krasota" code:
...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ...testscrollbarrrr ???° ???‚???? ???‚???°?????†?µ ?????µ?????‚?°???»?µ???‹ ???????‹ ???°???????????… ???°?????°?¶?µ??, ???????? ?????‚?????‹?… ???°?????°???»?µ???? ???° ?’???•?????®?® ??? ?????????? ???»???µ???‚?°...

Jenny
Have you contacted the plugin author or checked the support documents for use with Mozilla and Opera?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

wudza
2 Simple_mama I treally works on wordpress. Example how it works is here: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/flexcroll-problem

Danny
Hi Wudza, I recommend you contact the plug-in author and ask he/she for assistance and then post here with their suggestion.

Please search our forums, before posting!

wudza
Yeah, may be that will be the solution

catrina
If you hear back from the author, let us know what he or she says about the issue.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse