Sign in to follow this  
trendsonlinedk

Screen options for choosing boxes or template not showing

trendsonlinedk

For some odd reason the screen options are nor showing when I create a new post. I have checked the screen options in the top - but there is none to add there.. Anybody familiar with that problem? v.png

James B
Hi there, I'm not a moderator but have had a look in firebug to see if I can help. According to firebug you're using a theme called "the source" which is from elegant themes, not the "pagelines framework". If this is the case you won't be able to access the pagelines features unless you enable the pagelines framework as the active theme.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Rob
We cannot provide support for 3rd party themes. Please activate a PageLines product.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

trendsonlinedk
Hi, I had to take the pagelines thing down because I'm waiting for the site to be 100 % finish before I launch it.. But still when I activate it to work on the site I have the above mentioned problem. Lasse

catrina
Have you tried deactivating your active plugins to see if the issue is resolved?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse