profoundtigger

Adding adsense above Nrelated plugin

profoundtigger    0
profoundtigger

Hi, I'm trying to add the adsense code after each post. However, I have a pluggin called Nrelated which makes the code appear after the nrelated plugin. I went to nrelated and show that i can add the code manually by putting the code on single.php But if i put the code in single.php i get an error. Can anybody help me with this?

ryanthisis    0
ryanthisis

Hi all,

I am new to pagelines & forum not allows me to open a new topic on my question :/

I want to add 728*90 banner just before (above) post title . Pls refer below screen shot & assist me on this step by step.

r6zdd1.png

Rob    547
Rob

Use the content box or universal sidebar in Framework, via Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop. Once you've done that, in a content box, add the Adsense code.  If you're using a sidebar, then add a text widget in Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets, pasting the ad code in a text widget that's dropped into the sidebar that appears in the post.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

ryanthisis    0
ryanthisis

Thanks for your quick reply bob. But in Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop. I cant find " Content Box" . There is only "boxes" option & tried with that option but i cant find where should I paste ad code. Its not allow to add a sidebar widget because I just want to put ad just above post title. Pls tell me how to use content box option & where can I found it.

Danny    1,327
Danny

The ContentBox section doesn't come included with PageLines Framework and you need to install it.

You can download it here - http://launchpad.pagelines.com/api/store_free/

To install it, extract the zip and then connect to your website via FTP and navigate to the following directory.

/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/

Now upload the ContentBox sections folder inside the pagelines-sections/ folder.

Once completed, goto your sections and the Contentbox should be there, drag and drop it into position on your template.

Please search our forums, before posting!

ryanthisis    0
ryanthisis

Thank you ninja. It works perfectly as I wanted :) Thanks again for detailed guide & help from both of you ROB & NINJA.  :D