Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenny

Plugin Incompatibility List

skyrocket    1
skyrocket
You can add all plugins that "minify" CSS and javascript. For example WP Minify.

tonyzeoli    11
tonyzeoli
The ShareThis plugin developed by ShareThis themselves seems to not function properly in Pagelines. I reverted back to my old Woo Themes Canvas framework and it works fine.

The floating sidebar does not work on posts. You can't add Facebook Like and Tweet buttons to the home page posts using excerpts.

The only thing that works is their share bar at the bottom of a post.

Yes, I could use PageLined sharing tools, but I want ShareThis analytics, which PageLines does not offer. Nor do you offer a floating share bar on the side of posts or many other ShareThis options.

If it works perfectly in Canvas, it should work in PageLines, but it does not.

Also, I don't like the fact that Pagelines only allows the Share Bar above the Posts Loop. I want my sharing icons UNDER the post title, but I'm not sure how to get them there, if the Share Bar is only in the drag and drop feature.

I really think y'all need to investigate the Share This widget and don't force me to use your share bar. I know you all worked long and hard on it and that's great, but there's NO analytics and none of the other great Share this features.

Frustrating!

P.S. The site is melibeeglobal.com. ShareThis is active. Maybe you can Firebug it and tell me what the issue is.

tonyzeoli    11
tonyzeoli
Woops, maybe I spoke to soon, because I just found the Add under Meta bar tick box. And, I figure out how to put the Share Bar on the Default above the Post Loop, which added it to the home page. Fixed that stuff, but still would rather have Share This, because of the analytics.

WebIT    3
WebIT
WP Minify causes a navigation bar display and functionality issues with iBlogPro5's custom navbar as seen below:

[attachment=251:error.png]

Here is what it should look like:

[attachment=252:proper.png]

There may be other issues here, but with WP-Minify deactivated the navbar works properly.

Rob    547
Rob
These two recently began causing problems with a white screen:

Auto Excerpt Everywhere

Strictly Auto Tags

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

suerama+    2
suerama
WP full calendar does work with Pagelines. The problem was the hover has to be turned on, it was a setting that I missed. Sorry! If someone could remove my original comment that might be good. Thanks!

linkgua    0
linkgua
Hi

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=1]after many time using a Pagelines Platform I bought a Pagelines Framework[/size][/font][/color]
is working in this URL
[url="http://red-ediciones.d250.dinaserver.com/"]http://red-ediciones.d250.dinaserver.com[/url]

but something strange happened

Somebody can help me?

Danny    1,327
Danny

@linkgua - please create a support topic if you have an issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

trchicago    0
trchicago

Pagelines Menu On top section does not play well with the Decker section.

Jean-Philippe    2
Jean-Philippe

There is still an issue with Morefoot Section and Twitter profile widget (when pasting code in a text widget).

www.photoreview.fr | www.kankei.fr

Denis Ciumbargi    3
Denis Ciumbargi

Hey guys, did not check if this one was reported.

http://wp-compatibility.com/installer-plugin/

the framework for the post / pages when editing goes bad.

This is a very handy one and some other plugins like wpml needs it!

Where there is love, I'll be there.

Simon    247
Simon
Hey guys, did not check if this one was reported.

http://wp-compatibility.com/installer-plugin/

the framework for the post / pages when editing goes bad.

This is a very handy one and some other plugins like wpml needs it!

The plugin has its own settings page, but the authors decided instead of selectively adding their styles and javascript to that page,and the plugins page, they just added it to every admin page because thats easier.

You could contact them and ask them to read the wordpress docs on selectively enqueing scripts ;) 

Denis Ciumbargi    3
Denis Ciumbargi
The plugin has its own settings page, but the authors decided instead of selectively adding their styles and javascript to that page,and the plugins page, they just added it to every admin page because thats easier.

You could contact them and ask them to read the wordpress docs on selectively enqueing scripts ;)

I will do this right now.

UPDATED: Done it :)

Denis Ciumbargi    3
Denis Ciumbargi

Guys, Ignacio from http://www.onthegosystems.com/ that created the Installer plugin worked with me today and it seems their plugin no longer breaks the admin framework on edit page / posts etc.

The update has not yet been released, i am the first one to use it but is good to let the users that use this plugin to localize their website using WPML that now things should be better.

Jenny    33
Jenny

@WebIT - added WP Minify.

@Rob - added both. Did you check the error logs to see the PHP errors being reported?

@trchicago - you should contact the Decker section author about that here.

@Jean-Philippe - if you're referring to the Twitter Profile store item, you should contact the section author about that here.

@benz_admin - what is happening exactly? (i.e. why do you have to disable it first?)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

benz_admin    0
benz_admin

I tryed to upgrade my Popup Domination plugin too, but I have a lot of problem anyway!

If Popup domination ver. 2.5 is activate when I do any modify (edit page, edit post, edit setting) WP shows a blank page.

When I publish a post, it doesn't appear on its category, but if I visit the URL post, it is online

noomaking    5
noomaking

Just installed Formidible Pro and the Pagelines Boxes Menu Tab disappears. Deactivate Formidible and the Boxes menu Tab reappears. Formidible locates itself between Banners and Features.

Rob    547
Rob

Have you alerted the developer of Formidable Pro?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

noomaking    5
noomaking

For the Formidible plugin issue above.

This has been fixed for v1.06.09. (yet to be released) Please see this related post for more detail.
http://formidablepro.com/help-desk/dashboard-menu-problems-when-activated-formidable/

For those using v1.06.08 of the plugin there is a small edit on line 46 in the FrmAppController that will fix this issue. Follow the link above.

• Like 1

Denis Ciumbargi    3
Denis Ciumbargi

Has anyone reported MP6, the new secret from wordpress? It is they new admin interface work for 3.6 and is released as a plugin. Looks really cool but chages the font for the framework in pagelines. Take a look.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/mp6/

The official thing also here

http://make.wordpress.org/ui/

James B    436
James B

This was mentioned in the support group the other day, i don't think anyone used it personally but we were looking into it to see what affect it had on the framework.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Denis Ciumbargi    3
Denis Ciumbargi

This was mentioned in the support group the other day, i don't think anyone used it personally but we were looking into it to see what affect it had on the framework.

I can create a test user as i am using it, if you want to try it like that.