Sign in to follow this  
tsalstrand

#page .content-pad

tsalstrand

I created a semi transparent background for the content which is over laying the background image... it's looking like the client wants it however I need to add some padding in between the semi-transparent background and the footer. I'm adding this:

#page .content-pad { padding-bottom: 50px;}

However that is only extending the semi-transparent background further... I need to have a separation between it and the footer so that the only thing in that space is the wood background. Help! ~X(

tsalstrand
I'm trying [code]#dynamic-content .content-pad { padding-bottom: 0px;}[/code] as well and it is padding the semi-transparent content area as well. Man, I can't figure out the class/id needed.

tsalstrand
Man, no takers? I know its Monday, but... ;) Well, I just opted to tile the background with the same wooden floor image that I used for content background... now it looks better and I think I like where its headed =)

On this site? http://www.miracleshipping.com you just want more padding before the footer text?

catrina
@tsalstrand Are you going to stick with what you came up with or do you still need assistance?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse