Sign in to follow this  
fkpress

feature-images become bigger

fkpress

After my update to page lines 2.1.3. i have a problem with the feature-area: my images there are first shown in the right dimensions, then, a few seconds later, they are getting bigger of size. it is the same with safari or firefox. if i change ratio in the new form field to anything link 1.5 or 1.7777 or even leave this empty it does change the size - but not to the size i want.

Danny
Hi, If you go to the Page that has the features section enabled and then scroll down to the PageLines Meta Settings and then click on Features settings. You see two new options: Feature Height Mode Control the way feature height is handled. Either statically or by aspect-ratio (responsive) Use Static Height Use Aspect Ratio Choose one of the settings above and click save, this should resolve the issue for you.

Please search our forums, before posting!

fkpress
it worked - thank you!

fkpress
but what is the account i have to place in the form to use aspect ratio - only if i want to use this feature? no numbers shows the effect i want....

Danny
Hi, I apologise but I don't know what you're referring to, can you reply and go into great detail please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

fkpress
when i choose static height, everything works fine for me. images in feature-area are shown in 220 pixel hight. when i choose aspect ratio, i can not guess, what number i have to put in the aspect-ratio-field: 1.5, 1.777 or anything else leads to a feature-image that is to large in height. clearer now?