Sign in to follow this  
bsaul

How to add/use the Googlefonts plugin

bsaul

So I paid my $1 for the plugin but now what do I do? I'm sure it is something really simple but can I find out what? No... I want to add just 2 fonts, by the way, so it may be simpler to do something else... If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

WebWerx
@bsaul: Just pick the Google Fonts you want to use in the PL dashboard. There should be a whole punch available to you now!

Danny
Hi Bsaul, Once you have activated the plug-in, go to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Typography and in the drop downs you should now see the 320 fonts available.

Please search our forums, before posting!

bsaul
Ah - I've not seen anything to install never mind activate... Where should that have come from? Appreciate your help :-)

catrina
Is the install/activate link not there? After installation, there should be an "Activate" button you can click on to enable the plugin.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

bsaul
How embarrassed am I right now? I am so sorry - there it is - the button says Install. So I have, then activated and away I go. Thank you for your patience with a newbie. Babs