Sign in to follow this  
panda

Typography

panda

Hi, I'm using Platform Pro to build a website. The typography sectin of the Platform Pro settings is not working, even with websafe fonts. Ideally I want to use some Google fonts, but can't use anything other than Georgia for my body font http://inwriting.co.uk/about-me/ Any ideas? Thanks P

Danny
Hi Panda, Can you go into greater detail, as simply saying "Typography is not working" isn't helpful. Are you experiencing an error when you click the typography settings panel ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

panda
Hi Danny, Thanks for you response. I mean that the Typography drop down menus are having no effect on the fonts which are being used. I currently have the body font set to Lobster, but it is desplaying as Georgia. I have also set the Primary Text Color to pink, and it's still black. I haven't written any custom CSS and only have 1 plugin installed. But I've deactivated that and there is still a problem. Thanks

Danny
Hi panda, Can you send me a PM with admin account details please, so I can take a closer. If you can do this as soon as possible, as my shift is about at an end and Football and beer are waiting :D

Danny
Hi Panda, Thank you for send me the PM, I have resolved this issue for you. All you need was to enable the setting in PlatformPro > Settings > Misc Settings : [b]Inline Dynamic CSS[/b] Makes Dynamic CSS Load Inline, Resolves Caching Issues With this now enabled, whenever you make changes using the settings, the changes will be visible.

panda
Thanks!!! Now the text is in pink and everything.

Danny
Hi Panda, Is the issue now resolved?

panda
Hi Danny, The issue isn't resolved. When i first went back the text was in Lobster and in Pink. But now it's reverted back to Georgia and black. Thanks P