Sign in to follow this  
diesel

HELP! Site hacked, removed some code, now site is broken!

diesel

Need help please. Couple of my sites got hacked. I was trying to remove the malicious code and broke the site. This is the error I am seeing on my header HEADER This file controls the HTML and top graphical markup (including Navigation) for each page in your theme. You can control what shows up where using WordPress and PageLines PHP conditionals This theme copyright © 2008-2010 PageLines */ do_action('pagelines_before_html'); //hook ?> Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'Array' was given in /home/diesel11/203KLoan.net/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 405 Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'Array' was given in /home/diesel11/203KLoan.net/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 405

WebWerx
Do you have a backup you can revert to? You will need it!

diesel
I went into the editor and removed a string from the top of the stylesheet. I shouldn't have been messing with it since I am not very good at coding

catrina
A few questions... Which stylesheet did you edit? Was it in the PageLines Customize plugin or another one included in the theme? What code did you remove?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

diesel
It was at the top of the main stylesheet. I'd love to get in there, but I can't get into the editor of any of my sites anymore. Is it possible to post a image here? I can show you what the dashboard of my sites look like. Very long string of code that was not there before

catrina
Yes, that would be very helpful. If you need to access your files, you can use an FTP client.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

diesel
http://screencast.com/t/U8MjAmEFAF0 Here's a JING of what everything looks like. When I click on the settings I get nothing

Simon
Disable all plugins, then switch to default theme, twentyten, then reload admin.

WebWerx
..And pray.... :((

WebWerx
And: http://cl.ly/3O2y0A3x3F2M1v3p2T1o

Rob
Webwerx, it's really inappropriate to hijack others posts as you're doing here. Diesel has our full support as he needs it and such comments as you made above are inappropriate and hardly humorous. Please refrain from such comments as they're not helpful. Thank you.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur