Sign in to follow this  
thorstone137

Page Meta- background image - Won't tile or repeat - Only fills page

thorstone137

Hey there, I'm trying to apply a page background image that only repeats horizontally, but regardless of the settings I use the image stretches to fill the entire page right to left and top to bottom. Any clues? Thanks!

Best Regards! Pagelines = Innovation!

Danny
Hi, Can you reply and provide what your color control settings are i.e. what setting are using for [b]Site Design Mode[/b] and also in Layout Editor what have you set for [b]How should layout be handled?[/b]. Can you also disable all active plug-ins please and see if this resolves the issue. I have just completed a test and it works fine for me.

Please search our forums, before posting!

thorstone137
Hey there, Sorry about the late response.. Is there a way to get email notifications when someone responses to my questions? If there is I haven't seen it yet. :) Ok.. It looks like the "Supersize The Background Image (Fixed Width Mode Required)" setting at the "Color Control" page overrides the page meta settings on the page I'm testing.. Is this correct? The "Supersize The Background Image (Fixed Width Mode Required)" checked here over rides what settings I apply to the pagelines meta settings [img]http://testing.rwoac.us/files/2012/03/2012-03-09_2234.png[/img] These are the pagelines meta settings for the page I'm testing. [img]http://testing.rwoac.us/files/2012/03/2012-03-09_2233.png[/img] Otherwise everything is working fine. If this is correct, could we add the "Supersize The Background Image (Fixed Width Mode Required)" to the pagelines meta settings? Thanks!

Best Regards! Pagelines = Innovation!

catrina
To get e-mail notifications, click on your forum avatar in a post and click "Edit Preferences" on the top right side of the page. Thanks for the screenshot. From my knowledge, this issue with Supersize was never pointed out before. I can add your request to a weekly report I'll be submitting.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse