Sign in to follow this  
mike.bullen@eurisko.com.au

Feature Thumbs not Matching the Feature Media

Hello, Im having an issue with the feature slider where the Feature Thumbs are not matching the feature media. If you have a look at: http://www.moneyawards.com.au/review/credit-cards/credit-card-type/best-credit-cards/ you'll see that there are five offers and the feature thumbs should be "BW - ANZ - ANZ - HSBC - HSBC" but the feature thumb shows BW - BW- BW - ANZ - ANZ. Any ideas why this is happening? With the obvious question 'yes i have set the up correctly in the backend' ;) Thanks MIKE

Danny
Hi Mike, I have visited your website and noticed that you have iBlogPro 4 version 4.0.9, the latest version is 4.2.6. Therefore, would it be possible to update to this version and see if that resolves your issue. Before you perform the update, please back up your theme settings and any custom code you may have added, this is just a precaution. Once you have completed the update to the latest version, see if the issue is resolved and if not then reply here informing us.

Please search our forums, before posting!

That was it! I upgraded to v4.2.6 and the problem righted itself. Thanks for that, I thought I had the latest version but obviously not...happy days!!! Cheers MIKE

Danny
Hi Mike, No problem and happy to help!

Please search our forums, before posting!