Sign in to follow this  
theinfinitywall

Box size, and Box text

theinfinitywall

I change the pixel size, and the box image will not increase. Tried everything from Sunday, and cannot get the text to show under the box area.

theinfinitywall
Ok, I figured out the text by editing the page meta, but I still cannot for the life of me increase the pixel size. Any help is appreciated. All threads I found regarding resizing the images, no solution works for me it seems.

theinfinitywall
I have tried 64, 200, 400, 4000. No value works

catrina
Can you try deactivating any active plugins (including any you've installed from the Store, if any)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

theinfinitywall
I deactivated the only plugin I had activated which was jetpack. It had no effect to the image size.

catrina
In the editor for the page where your boxes are located (in this case, the home/main page), look at the "Boxes" tab in PageLines Meta Settings (below the page text editor) and change your box icon size there.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

theinfinitywall
I have done exactly as you stated, entered in several values. None work. edit page. pagelines meta settings, boxes, and image size, input various values.

Danny
Hi, Can you send me a PM with admin account details please, so I can take a closer look.

Please search our forums, before posting!

buildingblocks
Hi Danny, I am having this same problem. Did you get it working for this other person? -Dianna

Jenny
@buildingblocks Please start a new topic with your issue if this Wiki doc doesn't help: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/How_to_Use_the_Boxes_Section

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.