Sign in to follow this  
parisian

Adding Links To Feature Boxes

parisian    0
parisian

Hi guys, As a noobie to WHPro but pretty comfortable with standard WP, how do I add "read more" hyperlinks to images in the Features 1 to and 3 boxes? My HTML skills are on a par with Bin Ladens social networking skills. Thanks in advance, Andrew JAMES

parisian    0
parisian

hey, thanks Andrew. The more I play with WHPro the more I love it; it's just a very steep learning curve. Appreciated, thank you. Andrew

parisian    0
parisian

Hi andrew, all is clear from your reply for the Feature Settings but my badly worded question MEANT to ask how to apply Hyperlings to the logos in the 3 Feature BOXES where there is no Feature Media Field option available. Thanks again; I learn quick and tend not to ask the same question twice. Regards Andrew

parisian    0
parisian

Just to clarify Andrew, and I fully appreciate that this goes WAY beyond the Tech Support I could expect on your template, WHERE would I put the relevant code to add a Hyperlink in Feature Box 3, for example `

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In et nulla diam, ac interdum nisl. Nunc mattis tincidunt dictum. Etiam luctus consequat ipsum,

fbox3

` The image call is there; I just don't know wher/how to add the Hyperlink to the image. :-((

Andrew    201
Andrew

Just change the image part to something like this: `

fbox3

`