Sign in to follow this  
senatedems

Change height of feature slider area when in content area

senatedems

I added the feature slider to my content area and it did adjust the width to fit there, but how do I adjust the height of the slider. I know in the setting there is a place to do this, but it only changes the height of the full page feature. Any help would be appreciated.

Jenny
It depends on which PageLines product you have, but if you have Framework, you can set it either in PageLines -> Meta or in the PageLines Meta Settings at the bottom of the page editor for the page which the feature displays on.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

senatedems
I am working with Framework. I have tried to edit it in both of those places. It keeps reverting to what seems to be a proportional version of the full size slider. Any other ideas?

senatedems
Actually, I figured it out...I did not check static height! Thank you for your help!

Jenny
You're welcome :) Glad to help! If you consider this topic resolved, please accept an answer. Thanks!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.