Sign in to follow this  
Analog Drawings

Social icons only showing on homepage

Analog Drawings

Hello, I have some custom code for my social icons, see below, all works great on my home page but they are not showing on any other pages, but the links are still there. Here's my site (work in progress): http://www.drawings.me.uk/maisonbleu/ I just can't figure out why they're not showing on the other pages!

body{padding-top:0px;}
	.icons .twitterlink {
	background:url("wp-content/uploads/2012/02/twitter.png") no-repeat scroll left top transparent;
	width:109px;
	height:39px;
	margin-top:-75px;
	}
	.icons .facebooklink {
	background:url("wp-content/uploads/2012/02/facebook.png") no-repeat scroll left top transparent;
	width:116px;
	height:39px;
	margin-top:-75px;
	margin-right:109px;
	}

Jenny
On the other pages, the background url css shows: [code]url("wp-content/uploads/2012/02/twitter.png") no-repeat scroll left top transparent[/code] Which is not a valid image location since you are using a subfolder. You will need to change it to: [code]url("../wp-content/uploads/2012/02/twitter.png") no-repeat scroll left top transparent[/code] OR use the full URL including the http://

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Analog Drawings
Thanks Simple Mama! Perfect.

Jenny
No problem! Glad to help. :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.