Sign in to follow this  
pehja

My comments will not show

pehja

I think I have asked this before, but I could not find my thread.. I have some comments that I would like to show up on my site. I had a form of guestbook. Simple comments that was integrated in some sort of plug in. That plug in is no longer supported and it did not do that much. I can see the comments, inside of WP but I can't get it to show. I have even inserted disqus to se if that would solve the problem but it did not. I can see the comments, delete them, manipulate them. But not get them to show on a page I call Guestbook! http://peterhjalmarsson.se/blogg/guestbook/

Professionell musician | Webbdesigner | Apple freak

Pehja Production.png

Danny
Hi Peter, Are you using a Guestbook plugin ? I apologise but I don't quite understand what you're trying to do. Can you go into greater detail please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

pehja
Hi Danny! I use to have a guestbook plugin. But I don't have that anymore. I just have the comments left. Could be comments from any page on the site. It??s just that I can't put them anywhere. When I look at the comments At the "comments section" "all comments" they all origin from the page "Guestbook". When I click on one of the comments to get to that page. I'l get there, to that guestbook page, but without the comments ?

Pehja Production.png

pehja
Never mind this! I will delete the site tomorrow. And start fresh :-)

Pehja Production.png

mackenzie
Let us know if you have more questions.

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

pehja
Well mackenzie, if you can provide a solution thats absolutely ok!

Pehja Production.png

Jenny
Have you made sure comments are enabled in WP -> Settings -> Discussion? Have you added the comments section to all of the page templates you're using in WP -> PageLines -> Templates?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.