Sign in to follow this  
robbingheeslingyahoocom

Networked Blogs + Facebook + WHP 2

robbingheeslingyahoocom

Hello! None of my other online friends seem to be able to fix it... So I pull my blog into my Facebook fan page with Networked Blogs. Posts come in just fine & dandy but the thumb from the post never actually shows up. Any ideas?

cmunns

You probably have to have a thumb nail set for the actual page that it's linking to, but I really don't know how networked blogs works :(

robbingheeslingyahoocom

Naw...its suppposed to be all magic and automatic and works for all my friends. Probably something in the dense theme keeping it from seeing it or something. Drat.

bryan-hadaway

Looks like you got it working with your latest post: Cairano 7x ??“ Saving Irpinia - is that correct? If not, after looking at one of your actual posts: http://www.vineyardadventures.com/2010/06/28/cairano-7x-saving-irpinia/ - cmunns is definitely on the right track, it doesn't look like you're actually posting the image in the post for Facebook to pick up. If for aesthetic reasons, you don' want to do that you could try a little trick for posting the thumbs in the actual post: `Whatever` That way users won't see it, but the bots might. Thanks, Bryan