Sign in to follow this  
suerama

Blog questions

suerama

Hi! Is there a way to limit the posts that appear on my blog to a particular category? In Platform Pro, is there a way for me to set a template up that eliminates the footer, sidebars etc. on my blog posts or any posts on a universal basis without using section control on each post individually? Thanks in advance!

catrina
I searched around for a solution to category posts and found a code, which you need to add to the bottom of your functions.php page (the instructions for making adjustments are below the code): http://www.deluxeblogtips.com/2010/10/show-different-post-count-per-category.html You can use CSS to hide the footer and sidebars in your individual blog posts. Can you please post a link to your site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Jenny
You can also simply add a menu item for the category you want to display. Then that page will only show posts from that category.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

suerama
Forgive my ignorance, simple Mama, are you saying that instead of having a page called BLOG, I create a blog page called "musings", if musings is a category? And if I do that, this blog page will automatically only show posts with the category "musings"?

suerama
I forgot to say that the site is: The site: http://goldraysolar.com/