Sign in to follow this  
malkovichmusic

"cannot redeclare Getmama" fatal error

malkovichmusic    0
malkovichmusic

hey all... complete web design noob. owner of www.malkovichmusic.com, which uses PlatformPro. The site's designer is AWOL. Haven't changed anything in quite a while on the site, but today I see it's down, with the following error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare getmama() (previously declared in /home/content/t/e/s/testserver/html/malkovichmusic/index.php:1) in /home/content/t/e/s/testserver/html/malkovichmusic/wp-content/themes/platformpro/index.php on line 1 What can I do about this?

Jenny    33
Jenny
First you need to figure out what "getmama" is, and then you need to disable/delete it. That doesn't have anything to do with the theme. I also removed this to the PlatformPro forum.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Simon    247
Simon
This is a virus: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/18110/error-message-cannot-redeclare-getmama/p1 Probably caused by a bad plugin or maybe the server is infected.

Rob    547
Rob
I can confirm that getmama is definitely a virus caused by code injection or a bad plugin. Your site should undergo an antivirus check and cleanout of all plugins, validating each for viruses and malware.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Jenny    33
Jenny
Moved back to PageLines Lite forum so he can reply. He is logged in with a different account.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

malkovichmusic    0
malkovichmusic
hey guys. thanks for your responses. i bought platformpro, but not sure how to log in with that account. found the code below in my index.php. i deleted it from the index.php in my ftp server. index.php now has no information in it. however, http://www.malkovichmusic.com is still getting the same error message. index.php when viewed in wordpress still has the code, but for some reason wordpress won't allow me to update that file. http://www.malkovichmusic.com/music is semi-working. on hold with Godaddy now...

Rob    547
Rob
It's definitely not a PageLines issue. Wordpress and hosting should be able to handle this.

Simon    247
Simon
Can I ask where you bought it from? The version you have is very old.

WebWerx    0
WebWerx
@pross: Do you really need to ask?

Rob    547
Rob
Thanks for your input @WebWerx.

WebWerx    0
WebWerx
@rangelone: :ar!