Sign in to follow this  
porkeebear

Highlight Margins

porkeebear

Hi, I've searched and can't find a solution. I uploaded a graphics logo in the Meta settings/site defaults/upload splash image, called WalkRun4Hunger.com, but can't seem to make the top-margin and bottom-margin smaller. Can anybody help???

Danny
Hi, Can you try adding this to your custom code: [code]#highlight .content-pad {padding: 0;} .hl-image-top {margin-top: 0px;}[/code] Also, I highly recommend you install Firebug or use Google Chrome's web developer tool. Which allows you to inspect CSS and change them on the fly, therefore making your life much easier.

Please search our forums, before posting!

porkeebear
Thanks, Danny, I works great on Google Chrome, but didn't work on IE9. I tried Firebug on Google Chrome, but didn't know how to save any changes on it.

porkeebear
Nevermind, just found out that I have to make the changes on the stylesheet...learning something new everyday for a newbie!

Jenny
Glad Danny was able to help! If you consider this topic resolved, please accept an answer, thanks!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

porkeebear
Okay, thanks again!