Sign in to follow this  
Pankaj32

Why is the site looking all jumbled up on Internet explorer?

Pankaj32

Hi, the site never really looked great on platforms other than chrome however it was view able with all the content in place so I never really cared much about it, however, ever since I updated to the most recent version (2.1.3), things are not looking good on IE. Its not showing dropdowns on the menu, parts are missing in the footer area, layout is all messed up in the body (content area). Can some one please see and advise. Site url delhirealestateblog.com. I ran into some W3validator while looking for an answer and ran the site through it and it showed a few errors. I didn't quite understand it so if you guys can explain that what steps do I need to take in order to take care of those errors.

Danny
Hi Pankaj, Can you provide a link to your website and also what version of Internet Explorer are you using?

Please search our forums, before posting!

Pankaj32
@danny Link I already provided above, I never really use explorer personally, I use chrome, how do I check which Internet explorer is it pls?

Jenny
Clicking the help link in the browser menu will probably show the version. We do have a support topic on older browser versions at http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/17308/older-browsers-support#Item_3 Your site looks (and works) great in FireFox, Chrome, and Safari for Mac. Also, several of the validator errors are cross browser customizations. The validator just can't tell the difference. :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Pankaj32
Humm, that is not good, I just checked, mine is version 6. I appreciate your help very much. Thanks, Jenny.

Jenny
Oh my.. that is severely out of date. Time for an update! :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.