Sign in to follow this  
omasso

Limit number of magazine posts on home

omasso

Hi there, I have to small questions. Firstly, I would like to limit the number of magazin post excerpts to a max. of 4 on my home. I can't figure it out. Can only find a way to limit the number of full width posts, but not the total number of magazin posts shown on home. Secondly, I would like to change the "Leave a Comment" (h3), which is above the comments area into another text. Can't figure out where. Thank you for any help

mackenzie
Please post your site's link so we can troubleshoot with FireFox. :)

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

mackenzie
For the magazine post limits what do you have listed in WordPress Admin > Settings > Blog Pages Show at Most?

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

omasso
Hi Mackenzie, thank you for the simple solution :-). Didn't know I could change this in the normal admin section! What about the "Leave a comment" text, do you know where I can change this? Best regards

Rob
Well, I personally recommend using Disqus, instead of the default WP comment options.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur