Sign in to follow this  
irmscher

Navigation Text Colours

irmscher

Hi there I've used the following code:

#primary-nav {background: #525c69;} #menu-primary-nav {background :#525c69; color:#ffffff;} .main_nav li a:hover, a:visited a {background: #525c69;} .main_nav ul.sf-menu a, .sf-menu a:visited {background: #525c69;} .main_nav ul.sf-menu a, .sf-menu a:visited, #featurenav a, {background: #525c69;} .main-nav li.current-page-ancestor a, .main-nav li.current_page_item a, .main-nav li.current-page-ancestor ul a, .main-nav li.current_page_item ul a {background: #525c69;} #nav_row.main_nav, ul.sf-menu ul li {background: #525c69;} #subnav_row li a {background:525c69;} .sf-menu li li, .sf-menu li li, .sf-menu li li li {background: #525c69;} ul.sf-menu, .sf-menu {background: #525c69;} ul.sf-menu, a.sf-with-ul {background: #525c69;} ul#menu-main-menu li#menu-item .current-menu-item {background: #525c69;} ul.current_page_item {background: #525c69;} .sub-menu {background: #525c69;} .sf-menu li {background: blue !important }
To get the following navigation menu effect: http://uni1.irmschers.info/ However current page text is the same coulour as the rest And since you can see that page that you are currently on is highlighted with white background in the nav - I would like to change the colour of the font to a darker one. So I guess there should be a code that changes the colour of the navigation menu text for the pages that visitor is currently one. Please advice Thanks!

catrina
To change the color of the active menu item text, please replace this code: [code].main-nav li.current-page-ancestor a, .main-nav li.current_page_item a, .main-nav li.current-page-ancestor ul a, .main-nav li.current_page_item ul a {background: #525c69;}[/code] ...with this code: [code].main-nav li.current-page-ancestor a, .main-nav li.current_page_item a, .main-nav li.current-page-ancestor ul a, .main-nav li.current_page_item ul a {color: #XXXXXX; background: #525c69;}[/code] Replace XXXXXX with the hex code for the color you want.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse