Sign in to follow this  
russellprisco

Menu Not Dropping Down - WP 3.0

russellprisco

Hi there, I have drop down enabled in the theme options and have added in the menu, a parent and child category. The child does not drop down, but it shows as a link below the menu bar and above the 1st post after you click on the parent. Again, the subcategory is there (as a link), but the menu bar does not drop down. Please help! Thanks in advance, Russell =)

cwthorpe

I am also wanting to do this - drop down menu does not seem to be working (WP 3.0, iBlogPro 4 theme) I have created menus in the WP menu functionality, but not clear how to have sub-menus integrated into Pagelines theme.

cwthorpe

OK, false alarm - I see how you do it now - just drag the sub-menu along in the menu creation panel to indent it...

russellprisco

I see that also... actually, I don't see that anymore. I realized that I didn't have "enable drop down" checked off at first in the theme, and after I clicked on it, it went from the way it should be (one menu item underneath each other) to them being smushed together from left to right. Weird. Also, it is enabled now, and still, the drop down does not work. It does display a link for the child on the parent page once you click on the parent link (above the first piece of content and below the menu). If anyone can help me with this (I can give access to the site if necessary), I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Russell =)

cmunns

Russell, What version of the theme are you using. We did do some updates late last week that should fix this problem.

russellprisco

4.1.2 I will download the newer version, thank you for the response =)

willsears

This is now an issue for me in White House Pro. HELP!!! I have the drop-down menu enabled, but the child pages don't show up.

dirkca

Using White House Pro. Same issue. Dropdown not working. Menu to child pages will show after clicking menu for the parent page once. Also, can not add custom menu item. I want to have a direct link to an external URL but it does not show up in the menue.

mikeblogger

Hi using iBlog and just bought it today. Also having problem with dropdowns not occuring. Using White House Pro. Same issue. Dropdown not working. Menu to child pages will show after clicking menu for the parent page once.

danake

I just bought another of your themes the iblog one because I need a dropdwon nav bar as image 1 attached in you r demo