Sign in to follow this  
katie109

Features all messed up!!

katie109    0
katie109

my features area is completely messed up. My features slider is set to 780 pixels wide. My images are 780 pixels wide. They don't fit properly. All the images are too big. So I export them slightly smaller. They are still too big. I don't know what to do...please help. Updated to 2.1.3. Also, most of the time, the images don't show up, so I end up re-uploading, then they show up. Site is extremely slow after upgrading as well. Thanks in advance.

Jenny    33
Jenny
What version did you update from, if you remember. Do you happen to be using Chrome for your browser? What is the link to your site?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

katie109    0
katie109
Thanks for the response. I updated from 2.1.1, and I did it thru the WP admin. Yes, I was using Chrome. [url="hop.org/new/"]hop.org/new[/url]

catrina    103
catrina
There have been weird issues with Chrome lately. Can you try deactivating your active plugins to see if any difference is made?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

katie109    0
katie109
Sorry, it's been a busy week. Deactivating plugins doesn't seem to change it. Should I reupload via ftp or firefox?

Danny    1,327
Danny
Hi Katie, I am tried to visit your website and you currently have a countdown plug-in enabled, would it be possible to disable this plug-in so we can investigate the issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

kgstew    2
kgstew
Hi Katie, Are you uploading the images to your features as media images or as background images? I don't see your slider any longer on the page you referenced and it looks like you disabled PageLines on your site. Let us know how we can help. -Kyle