Sign in to follow this  
concentrium

White space at bottom of pages

concentrium

I have a white band at the bottom of all pages that blocks out the background image. I've been through the forum and I can't find any answers to this specific problem. I've tried making the footer background transparent and disabling plugins (except for the Pagelines ones). I placed this into the CSS custom code to remove the Pagelines icon... <> ...could this be related to the issue that I'm having? When I take out the code, the icon appears in that area. Also the white band goes away when I supersize the image but I don't want to do that. Right now, there isn't anything the the footer but when I have placed things, the white band appears beneath it. Here is a link to the site if you want to see what I'm talking about. http://theconcentrium.com/merchandise/ I'd appreciate any suggestions as I'm still pretty new to Pagelines. Thanks!

Jenny
I'm not seeing anything in CSS causing this but you do have the footer and morefoot section activated so if you aren't going to use those, you should remove them from templates. That may be the cause of the white space.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

concentrium
I changed the site design mode to 'Content Width Page', and that seemed to solve my problem.

Jenny
Great! I was going to suggest a layout change but didn't think you would want to do that. :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.