Sign in to follow this  
kkempterfsfedus

WP 3.0 and Whitehouse Pro 3.0 Compatibility

kkempterfsfedus

I know lots of folks probably have this question. Is the new WP 3.0 compatible with the Whitehouse Pro 3.0? I'd like to know this before attempting to upgrade. Thanks

kkempterfsfedus

After updating to WP3.0, I attempted to update my theme to WHP3.0.3 and it completely messed up my site. I had to revert back to WHP 3.0.1 and everthing seems to be back to normal. I can't even begin to list the problems that were encountered. Is anyone else having this problem? I followed the directions completely as outlined on the "updating theme" instructions. Site is: http://www.ramblingchief.com

cmunns

We have tested WHP and added WP3.0 menu support so there shouldn't be anything wrong with the theme. You may have some plug-ins that are not compatible yet that are throwing things off. Can you give us some insight on what some of the problems are?

mrjukicgmailcom

i noticed that WP3 MENU can display only lvl 2 memus... For example if you create in wp3 menu next structure. MENU -submenu --subsubmenu ---subsubsubmenu you will get displayed only: MENU -submenu and nathing more... P.S. Not sure if some1 got same problem... or i missed some part in creating / seting up menu. Best regards P.S. Sorry for my bad english... i hoppe you can get what i mean:-)

cmunns

@ Marko, have you updated your theme and/or what version of which theme are you using?

mrjukicgmailcom

hello, i am using WhiteHousePro 3.0.3 by PageLines and WP3 updated not clean installed.

Andrew

Are you talking about with drop downs? If you are, give me a live link to I can check it out... I double checked the code and three levels should be showing.