Sign in to follow this  
eowaden

Customized blog page

eowaden

Hi. I??m doing a new blog and i need your help. My blog speaks of cinema, music and videogames. The main page has a features box, where the user can select what type of information will be shown on the blog page. I need to know how i can do to modify the conent(blog page) depends of the selection on the main page. Example: If on the main page i select cinema, i ??ll go to the blog page customized for only cinema content. I only will show cinema posts on the content, cinema plugins, boxes and feature??s cinema,.... Thanks for all and sorry for my english :(

catrina
You can use categories to separate your content (one category for cinema, one category for music, and one category for video games). These separate categories will only display the blog posts, however. If you're using regular pages, you can use page meta settings to customize what box sets and features show on each page so that the desired content shows.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Danny
Hi, Is this now resolved ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

Jenny
If you consider this topic resolved, please "accept" an answer. Thanks!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.