Sign in to follow this  
wolfish009

Feature on Whitehouse Pro not working!

wolfish009

I got a problem with the feature. The setup part is all done and it was fine since i started with whitehouse pro and today morning i notice that only feature 1 appears in the website and it doesnt slide/change to the remaining 4... just stand stills. And even the numbering for the slides on the left hand side has disappeared. Can anyone help me in this please? Website: http://tinyurl.com/6g4ag65

Rob
This sounds like a plugin conflict. Have you logged in via the admin account and checked to see if any plugins are in need of updating? Have you done any other updates lately or made changes?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

wolfish009
I check regularly and whenever there are updates required i do them. It been month that i haven't added any new plugins neither there are any plugins that requires updates. However, something recent that i have done is tried adding google analytics code between the head tags in the header.php and did it safely. However, if you think their might be some flaws than here is the entire header.php code > <?php bb_title() ?> <?php if(is_front_page()) { echo SITENAME; } else { wp_title(''); } ?>