Sign in to follow this  
dagreat8

CSS Selector for 2nd level drop down menu

dagreat8

Hi Guys, I modified the sub menu css and it has also affected the 2nd level drop down as well. Now the 2nd level drop down menu item is pushed off to the right far away from the main drop down. I cannot find the selector for that for the life of me...please help? You can see what I mean here: domatheatre.com If you hover over "shows" and then "current shows" you'll see what I mean... Thanks! *Edit - I forgot to mention that I am trying to make it just line up and touch with the appropriate drop down item. Meaning, "current shows" should be directly next to and touching "shows"

Jackey
Try this: [code]#menu-main-navigation .menu-item .menu-item .menu-item a { }[/code]

Danny
Hi, I think the CSS you need to add is this: [code]ul.sf-menu ul.sub-menu ul {}[/code] Then add the CSS to position the sub menu. If this doesn't work, please reply here.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Jackey
Ah Danny you're right mine targets only every individual button on that level He can ad [code]left: 12.3em;[/code]

Jenny
Let us know how these suggestions work for you!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

dagreat8
Hey everyone, thank you so much for the tips...yes it all worked great. Here is the code I put in to line everything up: ul.sf-menu ul.sub-menu ul { left: 12.3em!important; margin-top: 0 !important;}