Sign in to follow this  
maigoofy

Where is the product update page?

maigoofy

OK. I spent several hundred bucks to use PageLines software. I actually bought all of the products and became a member for a year. When I discontinued the membership, I could not find a way to get free updates that were promised. Where is the site to get free updates? I am not talking about major updates such as form 4 to 5 but 4.x to 4.x+.

maigoofy
I will add some more explanation. I installed and have been using iBlogPro 4.2.5 since last May or so, but never received an update notice on my site. Does that mean there is no update?

Simon
Please contact the helpdesk, hello@pagelines.com for account issues.

maigoofy
What is the secret about this? All I am asking is where do you keep track of version history and where can I get free updates that were promised. I spent many hours trying to figure that out, but I have not found it yet. --- http://www.pagelines.com/pricing/ ---------- How do updates work? Do they cost money? When you purchase the PageLines platform; all minor-release updates to the platform are free. For example, if you have version 2.0, then all 2.X updates (including bug-fix and minor feature updates) will be free. Upgrades to the next major release of the Framework (i.e. PageLines 3.0) do include an update cost.

Danny
Hi, To get an update to one of your purchased products, simply login to your PageLines Launchpad. If you require further assistance to an account related issue, like Pross suggested above, please contact the helpdesk hello@pagelines.com

Please search our forums, before posting!

maigoofy
When I log in to Pagelines Launchpad, I do not see the updates page, because I stopped the membership. But I am entitled to get free minor updates. Pagelines promised the free updates but in reality is asking for $18 monthly membership just to let me see if there are any updates available at all. If you are a member for 5 months, it is nearly $100 dollars, and you may not even get updates. I do not think it is a fair advertisement to say free updates.

Simon
Please contact the helpdesk, we do not offer account support in the forums as the mods here do not even have account access.