Sign in to follow this  
bombbeats

Help me please !!!

bombbeats

do you have a tutorial for the morefoot stuff, i sware its really confusing for me haha, and what feature displays the random recent posts as a slider on top?

catrina
What is it are you trying to achieve in the morefoot area? As for that random recent posts feature, are you referring to the feature slider?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

bombbeats
yes how do i active the featured slider where it picks up the most recent posts automatically? And for the morefoot area, how do i change the descriptions of some of those widgets its very complicated...

bombbeats
also how do i change which categories appear on the top right part of the blog? for example here is my blog: www.bombbeats.com the top right is sayng Uncategories and not other genres is there a way to manually hide uncategorized and show other categories there?

catrina
Are you using PlatformPro or PageLines Framework? As for the categories, you can hide "Uncategorized" by adding this code to Custom Code > Custom CSS: [code]ul#list_sb_primary li.cat-item-1119 {display: none;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

bombbeats
i bought the full version so idk, and how do i add that custimization exacly? i dont want to mess anything up

Jenny
You add the customization in WP -> PageLines -> Settings -> Custom Code -> Custom CSS.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.