Sign in to follow this  
scoop

Brandnav is throwing my last menu item underneath the rest

scoop

Went into FireBug and if I change the menu width it pops under the logo. Would like to 1.decrease padding on the logo and 2. keep the menu from wrapping or 3.decrease or perhaps get rid of the arrows to get more space.. Any of the above would probably help - site is still password protected so let me know if you need to see it and I will send you the passwords privately - or you can just throw css at me to try in the custom code - my attempts at the css have failed - using brandnav margin-right & margin-left. Help!! Thank you!!

scoop
... page opens with all menu items aligned and then the last menu item jump underneath. don't know where to change the font size either...

mackenzie
Please provide a link to your site and email hello@pagelines.com with your password so one of our techs can assist you :)

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

Danny
Hi, Can you please try the following code please. [code]#brandnav .mainlogo-link, #brandnav .title-container {width: 20% !important;padding: 0 0% !important;} #brandnav .main_nav {width: 80% !important;} #brandnav .main_nav ul.main-nav {margin-left: 15px;}[/code] I highly recommend you you install Firebug or use Google Chromes web developer tool, it will make your life so much easier.

Please search our forums, before posting!

scoop
Thanks Danny... but... Not working. mentioned in my original post that I had used Firebug - tho perhaps not effectively!

scoop
It is the spacing to either side of the menu items that has to be reduced - or to have the dropdown arrow removed - to save space.... is there css for this?

scoop
NEVERMIND! Found the checkbox to delete the arrows - menu is all on one line again!

Danny
Ok great! Thank you for informing us the issue is resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!