Sign in to follow this  
bnapoli

Carousel only showing some featured image thumbnails

bnapoli

I've checked the forums extensively and can't find a solution to this. I recently upgraded from Platform Pro to Framework. I'm using the Carousel on the homepage of www.ambitioninsight.com but only two of the post thumbnails are showing. I chose the correct category, put it the correct image sizes and filled out all the fields correctly. I made sure it was set correctly even on the template I'm using for the homepage. All the posts have featured images added properly, my cache is turned off and I've even tried disabling it. I've tried disabling other plugins, I've tried adding a new post with a thumbnail, nothing has worked. This worked perfectly fine with the carousel on Platform Pro. I have changed no other settings and added nothing new, no new code, no new plugins, nothing. Just made upgrade to Framework. Two of my "featured images" are showing up but for some reason none of the others are. I've checked to see if there is anything special about these posts, but have found nothing to indicate why they would work and the others not. Thanks in advance for your help

Rob
Which category are the posts in? Can you provide a link to the category page? I would like to confirm that the posts are picking up the thumbnail (feature image) there. I don't doubt you're doing it right. Just trying to ascertain whether the rest of the site is picking up properly.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

bnapoli
Sure, its the "portfolio" section. They are working fine in that section. See here: [url="http://www.ambitioninsight.com/category/portfolio/"]http://www.ambitioninsight.com/category/portfolio/[/url]

bnapoli
Ah, I didn't mean to accept that as an answer! Now I can't take it back. Do I start a new thread now?