Sign in to follow this  
mooihoek

Page Borders

mooihoek

I've installed the Page Borders plugin but where do it enable it from?

Rob
Plugins are loaded to the wp-content/plugins folder and should be activated via Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins. Your plugin, if properly installed, will show up there, and should have an "Activate" option. I'm unfamiliar with this plugin. Are you sure that's the correct spelling? Not Border?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

mooihoek
here is the link, http://www.pagelines.com/store/sections/page-border/ there is no documemtation on install that I can see

catrina
Once you install the plugin from the store, it should be listed in the Plugins list. Is it listed as inactive on the Plugins page?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mooihoek
When I try and install it under the plugin section is says: The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found, I think it gets installed in the store sections, but thats not working either

mooihoek
ok looks like its already installed, but how do I activate it?

catrina
Is there no link that says whether or not it's activated when you look at it on the list of Plugins? If you're looking for the settings, they should be along the left sidebar of the Dashboard (possibly under the "Settings" tab).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mooihoek
Yes its installed under Plugins, but its actually installed under the store sections, but it's not working! I can not then enable it in the template setup, its not available under available disabled sections.

Rob
Though that plugin was found in The Store, support and documentation are provided by the plugin author. Please revisit http://www.pagelines.com/store/sections/page-border/ and click the "Contact" button below the author's name.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur