Sign in to follow this  
debora

Page Content Not Appearing

debora

Hello, Although I have adjusted the default and other templates. Some templates work while others don't, especially the default template. Followed the directions and created a home / blog page, but the default template still does not work. For instance, I created an "service" page and the primary sidebar appears but the content added to the "Content" section of a newly created page is showing up blank. Note: If I am unable to get Pagelines 2.0 to work properly (without the headache) will items purchased from the store work on your other software products (Platform, etc.)?

Rob
May we see a link to your site and these pages? Thanks. This home / blog page is one page or two? On the blog page, did you add any content of any kind other than that provided by the template?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

debora
Hello, Thanks for your reply however, at this time, I've decided to revert back to your other Pagelines.com product. Important: Will the products (ex. Price plugin) purchased from your store work with your other templates besides Pagelines Framework?

catrina
[quote]Will the products (ex. Price plugin) purchased from your store work with your other templates besides Pagelines Framework?[/quote] I'm not sure if this is a possibility in the future, but I can forward this question to someone who should know.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse