Sign in to follow this  
msoal

Pricing Section CSS

catrina
A CSS solution may not be the most elegant one, but you can try this: [code]div.pcol-head {min-height: 500px;} pcol-features {margin-top: -300px; z-index: 999 !important;}[/code] You may need to adjust the 500px height (changes height of the grey box) and the top margin of the features (controls how far up the list goes in the grey box). You can use Firebug, a CSS inspection tool, to help you come up with the right customization. The tool is available for download here: http://getfirebug.com. The how-to instructions are available here: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/Custom_CSS#How_to_use_CSS_Inspection_Tools.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

msoal
Hi Catrina, thanks for the answer, unfortunately css suggested above made my list of features disappear completely. I tested it and CSS .pcol-features {margin-top: -300px; z-index: 999 !important;} really moves the featured list, but as soon as it gets in the position where the grey boxes are it becomes invisible. Besides I found out that I can fit any text inside the pricing-edit-WP post field and it gets displayed on the grey box above the button, I just do not know how to get the pcol-features there.. Would anybody know how to HTML include the .pcol-features there?

catrina
I think if you want to move the features, you may need to edit a file located in the Pricing Section folder, but that isn't advisable, so CSS may be the only solution. I think the features are just disappearing behind the grey boxes and the z-index (which determines stacking order for elements) isn't working for some reason. Try changing 999 to 2 to see if the features show on the front.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

msoal
I have just tried .pcol-features {margin-top: -300px; z-index: 2 !important;} and the features are still behind the grey area :(

catrina
Try changing the div.pcol-head CSS to this: [code]div.pcol-head {min-height: 500px; z-index: 1 !important;}[/code]

Designer | Catrina Dulay

msoal
Unfortunately it does not work either. I cannot afford any more testing and trying on the business page so I gave up on using pricing featured list. Thanks a lot Catrina for trying to help me, I appreciate that.

Rob
Does the site look as you want it to now? Or, do you need additional assistance with this matter?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur