Sign in to follow this  
dreamfish

Infinite carousel plugin error

dreamfish

Hello, I have purchased the infinite carousel plugin. When I try to install it from pagelines stores or wordpress admin panel, I get Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in C:xampphtdocswordpresswp-contentpluginspagelines-sectionsinfinite-carouselsection.php on line 419. What can be the course of it? I need help.

catrina
I'm not familiar with PHP errors, but I did some digging around and according to that error, there is an unclosed symbol (a bracket, quote, or something else isn't closed) somewhere in that section.php file. Can you please post the code from that file located in the infinite-carousel folder?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

dreamfish
Thanks Catrina for your immediate response. I am unable to send the file because it is too long, but I will try and debug as you have adviced me to. Thanks.

Simon
Have you tried to edit this file at all? The section has not been updated recently so we would have known if there was a fatal error. Try in the store area of wordpress admin to delete the section then re-install it, you will get a fresh copy of the files then.n Ive just test installed this section on the demo site, it installs fine and works.

dreamfish
Thanks Catrina for your immediate response. I am unable to send the file because it is too long, but I will try and debug as you have adviced me to. Thanks.