Sign in to follow this  
Jackey

MediaWiki styling problems

Jackey

Integrated MediaWiki on one of my concept sites and I am puzzled why there are quite a few differences. Even the page margins differ. Another thing is that the google fonts do not work on the Wiki page. Wiki page bbPress page Regards

Jackey
LOL, if I'm using custum CSS? Isn't that what PageLines framework is all about? I can assure you, when I disable my CSS the problem persists. :)

Jackey
The problem is two-fold. 1: On the wiki page the [b]body[/b] misses the [b].fixed_width[/b] class! I can patch that for this page with. [code].mediawiki div#page.thepage { max-width: 960px; margin: 12px auto 0; } .mediawiki #branding .content-pad { padding: 10px 0 10px 15px; }[/code] I think this is a bug! 2: The CSS styling is correct, if you inspect the wiki page it shows that the correct fonts are assigned to the title, no drastic css styling is done. I also get a TypeError in line 20 of the /wiki/load.php : [code]TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (evaluating '$.client.profile')[/code] This error does not go away when I deactivate all plugins and all styling. The font "Open Sans" loads correctly. The fonts "Open Sans Condensed" 300 and 700 are [b]not[/b] loaded! Load these fonts manually with: [code][/code] in the Header Scripts section. Any suggestions? [url="http://concepts.melisgs.nl/amuzega.com/wiki"]Wiki Page[/url]

Jenny
Hey @Jackey! Simon or Andrew will definitely be the best to ask about this, however, if it is a bug, or even if you think it might be, you can always submit new tickets to http://pagelines.com/tracking/pagelinesframework. These tickets go straight to developers. :) Edit: Linking this question to them.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Jackey
Thanks Jenny, will do!