Sign in to follow this  
emes

Don't wrap text in demo site

Rob    547
Rob
Emes, do you mean wrap? As in wrapping around to a 2nd line?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

emes    0
emes
Yes, i mean wrap and wrapping to 2nd line :-) Check my link. Text go to aside area.

Rob    547
Rob
You format your site per the settings in the demo. Wrapping is controlled by font size and the amount of text you're using. Shorten the amount of text and the wrapping ends.

emes    0
emes
About with setting you are talking? (Excerpt Length) I write some new post and i find somethink. When i write character one by one, text is doesn't wrap to new line: http://demo.pagelines.com/emes/streamofcharakter/ When i write words it's ok: http://demo.pagelines.com/emes/word-and-words/

Rob    547
Rob
Wordpress (not PageLines) sees a very long single word as something that should not be wrapped. As far as I know, Wordpress doesn't have an option to hyphenate words in order to wrap them. Separate short words as you demonstrate in the second link, work fine, so you really don't have a problem we can fix. It's working correctly.

emes    0
emes
[quote]so you really don't have a problem we can fix[/quote] Yes, it is true. As far as we are :-p Sorry for mislead about somethink that work ok.