Sign in to follow this  
pmurphy

Pricing Section on Launch Page?

catrina
There is a Pricing Section you can get from the PageLines Store (PageLines > Store on your Dashboard). For usage instructions, please see here: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/How_to_Use_the_Pricing_Section

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

pmurphy
Catrina, I have the pricing section and the launch page from the store. I have read all the instructions for using it but it seems like the Launch Page is preventing it from displaying. Is there some method to display the PageLines pricing section on the launch page?

catrina
Hm, it probably has to do with something in the launch page. Does the Pricing Section work when you try to add it somewhere else?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

pmurphy
Yes, I have tried that. Basically, I believe I need to figure out how to get the pricing section INSIDE the content section because the Launch Page hides all of my sections (including carousel, banners, etc.). It appears from the dashboard that I can only include arbitrary HTML on a Launch Page, but it would be helpful to be able to include a section. I wanted to use the Launch Page as a nice standalone for a pricing section but the architecture within the dashboard doesn't appear to allow it. I'm wondering if there is some kind of workaround.

Rob
I think the purpose of the launchpage is different from others and that content such as pricing won't likely work. You can put a link there to bring people to a pricing page. It may not be the best solution, but it would work.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

pmurphy
OK. I was looking for something akin to a lightbox and I liked the launch page effect for pricing. Maybe I will just do a lightbox instead. Thanks very much.

Rob
No problem. Sorry the solution wasn't what you hoped for.

pmurphy
I actually like it a lot. I'm using it for landing pages and for some other things. I wanted to use it for pricing too, but that's because I really like the effect. I love the platform overall.

Rob
Thank you! Your compliment is much appreciated!