Sign in to follow this  
myohanan

Email when new items appear in the Store?

myohanan

Hey, I don't know if an email list like this exists, but since there are so few items in the store and I would like my websites to evolve, is there anyway Pagelines could email its users when a new plugin, theme, or section is added to the store? This would be very helpful. Sometimes I go weeks without checking the forum/etc - so an email notification would be nice. It would also help you sell more. Just a thought. THanks, Michael

catrina
There isn't an e-mail notification that exists, but thanks for suggesting it. I'll put add it to list of customer requests.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

toasthosting
I definitely think PageLines should do more emailing to customers. How about a weekly update, with weekly showcases of sites built with PageLines, and even a "what's being discussed in the forums"? I get a lot of spam, but the emails I opt-in to are always those that contain the above. It engages me much more with the product, and I've definitely purchased more stuff from developers who stay in contact. So, +1 from me on emailing with store updates, but I definitely would love you to think about adding to the community by emailing us all with regular updates about everything!

Danny
Hi Toast, thanks for the great suggestion, like Catrina (cat lady) mentioned, this has been added to our suggestions whiteboard and we will pass this onto our developers for you!

Please search our forums, before posting!