Sign in to follow this  
francescofornaro

How to reduce space below features

francescofornaro

Hi all, I've got a couple of questions for you. How could I reduce the white space between my features images and the text "Francesco Fornaro ?? sport e life coach"? Please have a look here to understand my question: http://www.francescofornaro.com/ Moreover, as you can see, my featured images are not loaded properly. Sometimes I see a black or white background instead of them. I tried to deactivated my plugins (i.e. Post Types Order) but it didn't work. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance and best regards, Francesco.

Danny
Hi Francesco, To reduce the spacing, please add the following code, to settings > Custom Code > CSS Rules: [code]#highlight .content-pad {padding-top:0px !important;} #features .content-pad {padding-bottom:0px !important;}[/code] I recommend you install Firebug for FireFox or use the inspection tool for Google Chrome, you can then inspect the selectors and see what CSS to reduce in the future. Regarding your second question with the feature sliders, are you using Google Chrome as your default browser? If so, please read this: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/17872/slider-visibility-in-chrome#Item_12

Please search our forums, before posting!

francescofornaro
Hi Danny, thank you so much, it works perfectly. Regarding my second question, I found that it is a jQuery Chrome issue. I will wait for this fix. Regards, Francesco.

mundocaco
Thanks Danny! <3