Sign in to follow this  
caviar_blog

Removing thumbnail borders

caviar_blog

Hi there, I'm new to pagelines and I was wondering how to remove the grey rounded corner border that comes stock on thumbnails. Any solutions? thanks in advance.

Rob
Hi, Do you have Firebug for Firefox? http://www.getfirebug.com That will help you find the CSS elements to change. May we have a link to your site? Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

caviar_blog
sorry its on a localhost right not I do have firebug but im not exactly sure how it works when hunting down an element like this

caviar_blog
ok so it looks like it is part of the c_img class but Im not sure what to remove or add to get rid of the border.

caviar_blog
so I got one component of the border to go away by using [code].c_img {border:0 none !important;}[/code] but it seems like there is a box-shadow attribute that I cannot get to go away. I tried: [code].c_img {border:0 none !important; box-shadow:none !important;}[/code] to no avail, help??

caviar_blog
ive attached an image showing what im trying to get rid of. [img]http://i42.tinypic.com/4v01ac.png[/img]

catrina
It would really help if there was a live link. The attributes may be right, but the selector may not be. Perhaps you can try this CSS: [code].c_img {border:0 none !important; box-shadow: 0px !important;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

caviar_blog
I got one step closer [code].post-thumb .c_img {background: transparent !important; box-shadow: none !important; border: none !important;}[/code] has gotten rid of everything other than a small shadow on two sides. Arggh this is driving me nutty.

Jenny
[code].post-thumb .c_img { background:transparent!important; box-shadow:0 0 0!important; border:0 none!important; }[/code] Have a couple invalid CSS declarations in there. ;)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.