Sign in to follow this  
nver

Remove tag line on single post with a hook

nver

I'm trying to remove the tag line on a single post and I need a hook, because hiding it is not working right. Even when it is hidden, the

.entry_content > *:last-child { margin-bottom: 0; }

is still true for the hidden tag paragraph and not the actual visible last paragraph.

Rob
Hi, could you provide a link to your site? Thanks. I think the proper code to add to CSS Rules or PageLines Customize plugin's style.css is: [code].tags { font-size: 10px; font-style: italic; display: none; }[/code]

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

nver
Thanks for your reply. I'm testing on a local install, so there is no site. As I mentioned it, hiding it is not working, since the tags paragraph is still on the page, even though it is hidden, and it gets the last-child class. If you have posts with no tags, so no tag paragraph, the bottom margin under the last paragraph, which gets the last-child class, is 0. If you have the tags paragraph, even if it's hidden, the tag paragraph gets the last-child class, so the last visible paragraph has the default margin of 1.6em. This gives an inconsistent spacing under the content. That is why I'm looking for a hook.

Simon
Wordpress has a built in filter 'get_the_tags' just use that to return null.