Sign in to follow this  
asaffo

Config.Options.php

asaffo

Hi, So I made a huge and unintelligent mistake. I edited my config.options.php file, and now I have a 500 error. Could anyone give me generic code that would come after 'content_handling' => array( 'type' => 'check_multi', 'selectvalues'=> array( 'content_blog' => array('inputlabel'=>'Posts/Blog Page', 'default'=> false), 'content_search' => array('inputlabel'=>'Search Results', 'default'=> false), 'content_category' => array('inputlabel'=>'Category Lists', 'default'=> false), 'content_archive' => array('inputlabel'=>'Post Archives', 'default'=> false), ), 'title' => 'Full Post Content', 'shortexp' => 'In addition to single post pages and page templates, where should the theme place the full content of posts?', 'exp' => 'Choose where the full content of posts is displayed. Choose between all posts pages or just single post pages (i.e. posts pages can just show excerpts or titles).' ), 'inputlabel' => 'Select Which Share Links To Show', 'title' => 'Post Footer Sharing Icons', 'shortexp' => 'Select Which To Show', 'exp' => "Select which icons you would like to show in your post footer when sharing " . "links are shown." ), 'excerpt_tags' => array( 'version' => 'pro', 'default' => '

', 'type' => 'text', 'inputlabel' => 'Allowed Tags', 'title' => 'Allow Tags in Excerpt', 'shortexp' => 'Control which tags are stripped from excerpts.', 'exp' => 'By default WordPress strips all HTML tags from excerpts. You can use this option to allow certain tags. Simply enter the allowed tags in this field.
An example of allowed tags could be: <p><br><a>.

Note: Enter a period "." to disallow all tags.' ), ); Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks Amber

asaffo
I have a backup of my template but because I ruined the config.options file, I can't get to the wp-admin dashboard to upload the backup. So, really I just need to get to the wp-admin site.

Danny
Hi, First why did you edit this file, it's not recommended to edit core files unless you know what you're doing. To resolve this, you could try simply downloading a fresh copy of Platform Pro and using your favourite FTP client, upload the new, unedited config.option.php file and overwrite the one you have edited. Once completed, refresh your website and see if this resolves the issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

asaffo
I tried that and it didn't change anything, I also tried uploading a fresh platform all together via ftp. Any other ideas. I am getting a 500, which is server error, but that's the only thing I touched. And yes, I realize that it was a terrible idea. I was trying to remove custom share buttons I had added in months ago. I forgot where I put the code for them and thought that was where.