Sign in to follow this  
ant3840

Remove footer from a page

ant3840    0
ant3840

Hi my name is Agustin, i want to remove the footer of ONLY one page (iblogpro4), this is the page http://www.aprendermagiagratis.com/el-secreto pasword: cards. Also if someone can give me an advice about how to make my membership site or some plugin in for that, you will really helping me.=) Thanks in advance Agustin

catrina    103
catrina
Add this code to Custom CSS in your settings to hide the footer on that page only: [code]body.page-id-1921 div#morefoot {display: none;}[/code] What kind of membership site are you looking to create? Just one that requires registered users to access the site using a username and password they set up themselves?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ant3840    0
ant3840
YEs I being looking around and finally i think a found what i was looking for. This is the plugin http://www.s2member.com and I'm making the test right now, looks pretty good and it's free for some basic membership site. If you can tell me something more, i would love to hear abou it. =) I want to make a pay video, thru pay pal and then they go to the member page, and they make a user and they get acces to "level 1" content. You always help me a lot so thanks for everything Agustin.

catrina    103
catrina
To clarify: you want to a video displayed on a page after they pay a fee via PayPal once they get to the member page where they access the content?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ant3840    0
ant3840
Yes. =) I spend like 16 hours yesterday but finally I did everything. =) I have a friend, he is a programer and is helping me a lot and, I'm learning a lot about css and coding. =) Between him and you I feel really confidente, hahaha. =) Now i need someone who help me with my english. =P

ant3840    0
ant3840
sorry I din't "spend", i Invest 16 hours. =)