Sign in to follow this  
hockpunk426

Unlinking parent pages

hockpunk426

I searched the title and only came up with two results, neither of which helped me. I am trying to figure out how to unlink parent pages that are in the navigation menu bar. I only want the very last menu selection of any of the categories to be selected. Is there a feature in Pagelines that will help me with this? If not is there a plugin that will help? I would rather deal with this directly instead of using a plugin, I like how the wordpress menu option works.

catrina
You can create a custom menu using Appearance > Menus so that you can have better control over the menu items. By "unlink" do you mean that you want parent pages to not lead anywhere when a visitor clicks on them?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

hockpunk426
Yes thats exactly what I mean by unlink

hockpunk426
I figured it out. For anyone that is trying to do the same thing the answer is as follows. Under Appearance > menu You can create a custom link. under the url place a pound sign '#' without the single quotes. under the label enter the name of the button you would like to use. The new item that has been added will replace the current button you have in your menu. The button you have created will not be clickable, you have now created a marker rather than a button for navigation!